Match.com / unauthorized renewal/credit card charges
I received and email confirming my cancellation for Jan 28, 2017 on the 28th I saw my credit card charged very conventionally that is a Saturday which you can not contact match until a Monday went online to complain. Finally contacted them twice once with my bank other by myself and was deferred to foreign countries both times. I was told I renewed it with then on Sat Jan 14th
notice a Sat again ??? I told them noway did I do that also that I am computer literate keep all my emails and never received anything about a renewal but did get the cancellation emails?? Either they had a computer glitch or they are just outright crooks preying on people especially SENIORS. I was told I used the service on JAN 28 YES I did trying to contact Match and seeing why it was active did it again today 1/30 again seeing it was active and called and complained they refused to do anything except say they are sorry and charge me until April 29th which notice again is a Saturday.
More Match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wmv*match.com - unauthorized charges 
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com 
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account 
- Match.com - blocking practices 
- Match.com - most paid male members are players 
- Match.com - service
- Match.com - subscription overcharged and failure to give alert of subscription renewal
- Match.com - john gergely
- Match.com - create confusion during registration
- Match.com - cannot stop their messages. "unsubscribe" doesn't work.