Match.com / uninformed termination of account
I had been a member of the site, Match.com for more than 2 years at least. On the 5th of October, i made a payment of a one month subscription and was happily using the site, updating my profiles and pictures. On the 6th of October, I couldn't log in anymore and was advised to contact Customer Care.
Customer Care informed me that I have violated the Terms and Conditions listed on their website and due to the "nature of the violation", they would not communicate with me anymore. All without giving me an explanation and offering a refund. I have since sent emails to follow up to ensure that I get my refund back. Still awaiting their response.
I am outraged as I went through the Terms and Conditions and felt that I have not violated them in anyway. By refusing to provide me an explanation, I am considering that Match.com has terminated my account on an uninformed basis, denying me of my right to paid services. Prior to the termination, I even received emails that my updated profile and pictures were approved. I am especially enraged by their dismissive attitude. I assure you that my profile is perfectly legitimate (no, I didn't solicit in any manner) and honest-t0-boot.
More Match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wmv*match.com - unauthorized charges 
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com 
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account 
- Match.com - blocking practices 
- Match.com - most paid male members are players 
- Match.com - charging me when I closed my account
- Match.com - terminated
- Match.com - match canada - throttling incoming and outgoing messages
- Match.com - you gotta be kidding... you do not post new just over and over!
- Match.com - stealing my money