Match.com / withholding client emails

This online company that matches dates fraudulently keeps customers by not allowing the other party to receive their emails. This keeps profiles online forever teasing them with interested people you can never get an email to. I had the experience of knowing a potential date's real address and we noticed that when we sent emails thru the site they didn't reach either one of us. I then had a few interested people email me and I sent emails back to them and they never responded "mysteriously" making me think they changed their minds. Well how many times can this happen until you realise you're being scammed? It happened about 5 times to me over a year. This is fraud in the worst way, to falsely represent a meeting opportunity and keep people from actually contacting each other. This company should be OUT OF BUSINESS for FRAUD. They don't care if you meet someone, they just want to make sure you stay online with their compnay and stayed interested with the emails you can never respond to so they keep their money flowing.

D  24th of Nov, 2009 by
I worked for Match.com. I can help with your complaint. First, call their customer service, they can run a test on the emails. Every so often there is a tech issue either on Match.coms end or the customers end. The tech department can work with you, although it will take a few days before they can contact you regarding your tech issue.
As for the "Mysterious" emails, there is no such thing. Your account has a record of emails sent and recieved, as well as the other members. A rep can not go into another members account without their permission and tell you if that person has read your email. I took calls such as yours only to find out that the other party recieved the email and simply didn't respond. It could be they began dating someone, went out of town, etc. There are however fraudulant profiles which Match.com shuts down immeditaely. If I were single I would use their service, but I would be very careful as I am on Myspace.
A  23rd of Jul, 2015 by
I have noticed this twice just before my subscription was due to expire.

Match.com Logo Match.com