Match.com / withholding client emails
This online company that matches dates fraudulently keeps customers by not allowing the other party to receive their emails. This keeps profiles online forever teasing them with interested people you can never get an email to. I had the experience of knowing a potential date's real address and we noticed that when we sent emails thru the site they didn't reach either one of us. I then had a few interested people email me and I sent emails back to them and they never responded "mysteriously" making me think they changed their minds. Well how many times can this happen until you realise you're being scammed? It happened about 5 times to me over a year. This is fraud in the worst way, to falsely represent a meeting opportunity and keep people from actually contacting each other. This company should be OUT OF BUSINESS for FRAUD. They don't care if you meet someone, they just want to make sure you stay online with their compnay and stayed interested with the emails you can never respond to so they keep their money flowing.
More Match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wmv*match.com - unauthorized charges 
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com 
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account 
- Match.com - blocking practices 
- Match.com - most paid male members are players 
- Match.com - terminating my subscription with no just cause
- Match.com - messages
- Match.com - was reactivating a closed account and was told they were terminating me permanently without a reason.
- Match.com - cancelation of subscription
- Match.com - john gergely