Match.com / fraudulent service
Match.com provides no customer support whatsoever. I tried their service in an attempt to meet a nice woman. Their "services" include a daily matching with 5 people who supposedly fit my preferences (interests, religion, body-type, AGE) and the provided "matches" were never actually anything that I was looking for. Their "scientific" matching criteria seem to be based on who's nearest geographically. I emailed the Match.com, requesting that I not be contacted by Match.com with profiles of 45 year old (and older) women (I'm in my 30's and would like to have children), with Match.com suggesting these would be ideal partners for me to pursue.
The aspect I consider most fradulent was, in an attempt to coerce me to reinstate my account, I was bombarded with emails and "winks" the day I cancelled my account, when I had only had minimal contact with a few actual women in the months previous. Upon attempting to view the profiles of these suddenly interested women, I found that at least half of the profiles were either deleted or, in some cases, DUPLICATE! I believe this company to manufacture false profiles and falsely contact their customers in an attempt to drag out the customer's experience with Match.com. ridiculous.
More Match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wmv*match.com - unauthorized charges 
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com 
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account 
- Match.com - blocking practices 
- Match.com - most paid male members are players 
- Match.com - terminating my subscription with no just cause
- Match.com - messages
- Match.com - was reactivating a closed account and was told they were terminating me permanently without a reason.
- Match.com - cancelation of subscription
- Match.com - john gergely