Match.com / fraudulent service

1 AZ, United States Review updated:

Match.com provides no customer support whatsoever. I tried their service in an attempt to meet a nice woman. Their "services" include a daily matching with 5 people who supposedly fit my preferences (interests, religion, body-type, AGE) and the provided "matches" were never actually anything that I was looking for. Their "scientific" matching criteria seem to be based on who's nearest geographically. I emailed the Match.com, requesting that I not be contacted by Match.com with profiles of 45 year old (and older) women (I'm in my 30's and would like to have children), with Match.com suggesting these would be ideal partners for me to pursue.

The aspect I consider most fradulent was, in an attempt to coerce me to reinstate my account, I was bombarded with emails and "winks" the day I cancelled my account, when I had only had minimal contact with a few actual women in the months previous. Upon attempting to view the profiles of these suddenly interested women, I found that at least half of the profiles were either deleted or, in some cases, DUPLICATE! I believe this company to manufacture false profiles and falsely contact their customers in an attempt to drag out the customer's experience with Match.com. ridiculous.

John

Comments

• Og
      26th of Apr, 2011

Match.com ia a fraud, they will steal your money
    They don't answer my last email now that they have my money,
    they approved of my profile more then ten times.
    and then through me out with a one word explanation, and refuse to give me my money back, Wow Has stealing from people on SS become a way of life for them?
    what do they tell your kids when they ask what they do?
    o we steal from old people on SS why?? yes I'll teach you how to do this some day.
    well I'll see you in small clams court; if this rape charge an other that will faller doesn't do you in
    I feel good about myself. life is good for me even though their are people like you around stealing from us.
    i would join a class action suit in a secant, good buy Yahoo, you will never get another cent from me.
    Occie Gilliam see i sign my full name cause i have nothing to hide.