Match.cm / cancellation problems

I subscribed 8/8/16 and within hours had seconds thought and tried to cancel my subscription. Since I had sent one message, I was told that I could *not* cancel, but my subscription would *not* be automatically renewed. Incident: [protected]
Response By Email (Neal B.) (08/10/2016 11:36 AM)
Dear Maryginia,

I appreciate the time you've taken to contact Match and I'm sorry to hear that you would like to remove your account.
It appears emails have been sent from your account. Unfortunately, this makes your account ineligible for a refund.

Based on your request for a refund, I've taken the liberty to turn off the automatic renewal feature so your credit card won't be billed in the future. You'll continue to have full subscriber benefits until the end of your subscription on 11/08/2016.

Warm regards,

Neal B.
Match Customer Support

Based on this email, and since I was going to pay for 3 months subscription, but with the guarantee that I would not be automatically renewed, I activated the cancelled subscription to use Match for my 3 month paid for subscription. I noted that my subscription would end on 11/8/16.

I checked a few days ago and saw that the end date continued to be 11/8/16. I noticed today that i was continuing to receive emails with Matches, so after work today (11/9/16), I logged in and saw that now my subscription would last until 2/9/17, which was *NOT* what I had been told would happen. I called Match and spoke with a representative who told me that I could not be refunded my new renewal of 3 months. I asked to speak with her supervisor. The supervisor spoke with me and reiterated that I would not receive a refund.. that the best she could offer would be a one month subscription and a $18.02 rebate. I stated that I didn't think that this was right or fair and asked to speak with her supervisor. That 2nd supervisor was in a meeting and I was told that this 2nd supervisor would call me back. As the office closes at 5pm Central time and it is now 5:16pm Central time, I am not sure that I will receive a call back.
Plain and simple - I strongly feel that I should not have been charged another 3 month subscription ... I strongly feel that the new charge should be FULLY refunded and my account cancelled effective immediately.
I am prepared to continue to write to the powers that be with match.com in the pursuit of what is right and fair.
Please feel free to email me at [protected]@gmail.com or contact me via phone [protected]. I am very dissatisfied with Match.com currently and its policies in this particular situation.
I look forward to resolving this issue equitably and fairly with your company so that I can positively speak of Match.com with my friends.
I look forward to hearing from you and receiving a refund for the automatic renewal that occurred today, 11/9/16.
Sincerely,