Mastercraft Doors / Defective interior doors
Of the 17 doors purchased for over $6000. in a special order from Menards in September of 2011- None were acceptable or could be used as received. All doors were either damaged, poorly assembled (prehung) by Mastercraft (Mastercraft is a Menards subsidiary) or required repair. I am a home builder and have hung hundreds of doors over the years. I would never buy or hang another Menards door after this experience.
Menards response to my complaints made matters even worse. They basically say that none of the issues were covered by warranty or are their responsibility. They build a brick wall when you complain. I plan on legal action.
More Mastercraft Doors Complaints & Reviews
- Mastercraft Doors - Bad service 
- Mastercraft Maximum Battery - Not made anymore 
- Mastercraft Company - SING AGREEMEN/ PAY SEARCH FEE FOR ASSISTED OF JOB SEARCH 
- Menard's Mastercraft Midwest Man - Mastercraft doors 
- Mastercraft - Welder 
- Mastercraft - failed tool 
- Mastercraft Torque Wrench - Lifetime Warranty 
- Mastercraft Doors - Door Warped
- Itpa Cash Rewards And Mastercraft Boats - Fraud
- Mastercraft 5 Inch Random Orbit Sander - need new foot that holds sandpaper