Massage Envy / harassment
I was told that there was no long term obligation when I enrolled and that it was month to month. As if that was not enough, I had a heart attack in early 2007 and had bypass surgery. These jerks harassed me in rehab. I told them what had happened, that I was in rehab, and that I could not have massage.
I did not hear from them for almost two years. Now I got a letter from a collection agency asking for $294.00. I have not been in their store since my surgery.
More Massage Envy Complaints & Reviews
- Massage Envy - misleading prices 
- Massage Envy - account freeze / no refund cancellation 
- Massage Envy - asking for credit card over phone before services 
- Massage Envy - managerial corruption/sexual harassment 
- Massage Envy - fraud and scam 
- Massage Envy - sub-par service
- Massage Envy - management
- Massage Envy - billing and massage envy removing over 25 of our prepaid massages
- Massage Envy - massage
- Massage Envy - membership on hold