Ultimate Impression Face &. Body Clinique Sdn Bhd Logo

Ultimate Impression Face &. Body Clinique Sdn Bhd

Having problems with Ultimate Impression Face &. Body Clinique Sdn Bhd?

15.05 - 15.07, Level 15, Amoda,. 22
Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia - 55100

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ultimate Impression Face &. Body Clinique Sdn Bhd.

Complaints & Reviews

BLUUNIS β€” Eyebrow Embroidery

I went to Bluunis KL Festival City Mall on 19th Mac 2015 for my eyebrow embroidery. I didnt check when i came...

BLUUNIS β€” Irresponsible Beauty Saloon

Please help me to get justice. I almost lost my eye's sights as a result of the unprofessional and...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices