Mashreq Bank / loan services

1 United Arab Emirates

This is atrocious behavior from your end. I have been complaining multiple times for the resolution of my problem with your bank. I have been marked as delinquent customer from your end. This is purely your mistake and accepted by you. Please take necessary action as soon as possible from your end. Otherwise, I shall take the reply of your email to the central bank for the resolution of my credit bureau report.
This is my case reference number - REF-2413875-Z5N2H4. I had replied to that asking for the resolution of my credit report. There is no response. Please respond as soon as possible.

• Updated by Goutam Srinivas, Jan 04, 2019