Maruti Suzuki / delay in delivery of zdi maruti swift desize
I have booked one ZDI Maruti Dezire Diesel - black colour - car on 5th Sepetmber 2009 with M/s.Popular Vehicle & Services, Mamangalam, Ernakulam.
So far I have not received the car nor any intimation regarding the same. Where as, my so many friends have received the same after my booking. Could you please check up the reason for the undue delay in the delivery.
When I contacted your Ernakulam office, though they were telling me that some body by name Mr.Ajay Kuttappan, TSO will contact me to give the information he has not contacted or given any information about the same for last two months.
When I have enquired about the same I was told by your Ernakulam Office that he is very busy.
Sir, though I contacted your office Tel. No. [protected] continuously for the past two months the service is not satisfactory and they are least bothered to attend and give satisfactory information.
With this, I request your good office to have an enquiry about the undue delay in delivering the vehicle as well as the poor response from your Ernakulam office.
Sir, you are well aware that although I have booked the car well in advance I will be losing heavily due the Central and State Budget for reasons best known to your dealer M/s.Popular Vehicles, Ernakulam.
I hope I will get justice from your office.
Thanks and regards,
More Maruti Suzuki Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices! 
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint 
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire - problem with suspension 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - regarding the bluff given by staff of jeevan motors pvt. ltd. bhopal 
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - suzuki swift
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - corrosion on my car body
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - service of grand vitara xl-7 (2003) in india
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - grievance regarding performance of maruti suzuki celerio amt
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - fraud/cheating to the tune of rs. 22000/-