Maruti EECO / bad condition of tyres and doors

1 vpo karala delhi 81 (near bansal ply factory)New Delhi, India Review updated:
Phone: 9711933057

Sir
my name is karan singh and I have purchased a new eeco in january from t r sawhney motors, dipali chowk new delhi. my car no is dl 5c h 2146.
Sir
I want to move your attention towards some weakness of this model (eeco). from the day of purchased I had seriously felt the problem of disbalancing of the viehcle and not on top speed but also when the car take sharp round.
there are a big problem of closing the doors from inside there are no handles so its lock is used for closing the doors. the sliding doors are so noisy.
the major problem with the car the tyres,,,,
my car tyres is completely rubbed from inside,, I had all my first three services from a m motors lawrence road new delhi, it is fully automatic authrised srevice station of maruti suzuki. I have done periodically tyres rotation from front to rear and I have also done the wheel allignment from there but I dont know why the inside layer of rear tyres is rubbing.
actually the condition of the tyres is so bad and I can`t bear the new tyres as well as I know about the maruti suzuki their products haven`t performed like this. I request to you please take a good and quick action as soon as possible.
I am waiting for your response.

My phone no is [protected]. my residence is in v p o karala delhi -81 (near bansal ply factory)

Ee

Comments

• Dh
      23rd of Mar, 2011

i am dharmesh
    i purchase new maruti ecco in january 2011 my car's
    door position is very poor and door is not loking normally & but very hard
    pleas, sir my complain will be note and solved it
    my mobile no.9375370801