Maruti / service centre's is not repairing the car

I have purchased a maruti s x 4 zxi no. dl2cp8423 in december 2008. from the very first service I have complained regarding the noise coming from the shokers and tyres to bagga link patparganj industrail area but they have always given explanation as there is no problem in it. from the last four months I am noticing that there is huge noise from the car. surprisingly when I visted the service station bagga link they have told me that shockers are not working or damaged and the biggest reason for noise is suspension means arms of suspension is not working so needs to be changed. I have given my car to the service centre. arfer 3 days I have received a call that your cars servicing is done and as well as some small work is done in shockers whereas suspension work is not done as maruti is not providing the parts as they are short of the required parts and given a bill of approx rs 15000/-

After one month again I have visited the same service center and complained for the same they have kept the vehicle for almost 7 to 8 days and after sevicing they have informed that parts required are not avaliable in maruti so why not you sell your car to us.

My question is not this, how my problem will get resolve my question is this how is it possible that a company can prepare a car but can not prepare a spare part.

Already decided to move to consumer court for the solution
Waiting for reply