Martha Stewart Sheets / Strong chemical/gasoline smell
1 Review updated:
I recently purchased a Martha Stewart flannel sheet set from Macy's, and they smell terrible!! I have washed them five times in hot water, but they still have a strong chemical/gasoline smell.
More Martha Stewart Sheets Complaints & Reviews
- Martha Stewart - Worst paint ever 
- Martha Stewart Patio Furniture - Everything 
- Martha Stewart - PRE LIT CHRISTMAS TREE
- Martha Stewart / 9ft Aspen Mountain Tree - Out of stock!
- Martha Stewart - Poor wreath construction
- Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia - enamel cast iron pot damaged my cook top
- Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia - patio rocking chairs
- Martha Stewart - martha stewart dutch oven
- Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia - website, blog, and newsletter access disrupted
- Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia - metallics paint