Marriott Vacation Club International / accomodation/customer service
My partner and I have just returned from a two week holiday at the Desert Springs Marriott Vacation Club Villas 1 Palm Desert which we booked direct with Marriott and paid £2300.
We have stayed there previously and couldn't fault it however this time has changed our opinion and unless things are changed we are going unlikely to return.
1. Litter and refuse lying around the site
2. Noisy refurbishment of other blocks of villas
3. Swimming pools dirty and did not witness any cleaning during our stay.
4. Extremely unhelpful reception staff
5. Pool attendant at the Springs pool at the Marriott hotel made everyone feel uncomfortable...was constantly moving umbrellas and chairs. He removed the ice cold water at 1500 hours and never replaced it and the water next to the ice machine was boiling. He was rude and in the end I had to ask what time it closed to his reply was well what does it say on the gate...so why was he clearing everything away at 1500hiursbifbthe pool closed at 2200hrs?
I have emailed Marriott hotel group and given case number [protected]. I have not received a reply and all u was asking was the email address of the property so I could direct my reply accordingly.
I have also not received the 750 bonus points per night stay either.
More Marriott Vacation Club International Complaints & Reviews
- Marriott Vacation Club - stay away! 
- Marriott Vacation Club - misleading timeshare promises 
- Marriott Vacation Club - inability to trade up 
- Marriott Vacation Club - not what we expected 
- Marriott Vacation Club - scam 
- Marriott Vacation Club - customer service
- Marriott Vacation Club International - timeshare
- [Resolved] Marriott Vacation Club International - timeshare
- [Resolved] Marriott Vacation Club International - misleading north carolina residents and other states about the friendship program
- [Resolved] Marriott Vacation Club International - penalized for a cancelled vacation that was caused by mvc