Marlboro / marlboro black 100s cigarette packs

United States Review updated:

For the last 2 months or so I've been opening up my pack of blacks and discovering they aren't blacks at all, they are Marlboro red 100s instead. I really don't like reds so I'm very disappointed when I open up my favorite cigarettes, only to find my least favorite cigarettes. Once the pack has been opened, I can no longer return it. From my understanding there is a price difference in the cigarettes. In my area (Texas), Marlboro red 100s are cheaper than Marlboro black 100s. So I'm paying more for a pack of cigarettes that I didn't even want. I'm sure you can see my frustration.

Marlboro

Hx
Feb 05, 2019

Comments

• Al
      Feb 10, 2019

same thing is happening to me for about a month.. very annoying because marlboro reds are nasty and blacks are my favorite..

• Ev
      Mar 09, 2019

So these are now what red special blends my bf smokes the red special blend and they are disgusting. I finally found a cigeratte that i liked in the Marlboro Black red 100s and ypu switch them to these nastey things. Im happy im not the only person dealing with this. They give me a head ache amd its getting annoying real quick. Way to expensive to be dealing with this stupid mix up. Marlboro better fix their stuff before they loose alot of their customer's

• Am
      Apr 18, 2019

Dude i truely thought i was tripping out. My coworker smokes marlboro reds and i smoke marlboro blacks and we were always able to tell our half smoke cigarettes apart and now we cant because marlboro is ripping us all off and putting reds in the black packs. This is [censored]