Marlboro / icky plastico-rubbery translucent icky bits on the cellophane

I bought a pack of Marlboro menthol gold 100's, and there was an icky plastic rubbery looking bit thing on the pack. It was translucent. Also, in my city, there's always tamper marks on the packs that I get. It's so common, I've become so exhausted fighting for a normal pack of cigarettes without tamper marks on them! One time, I bought a pack of Marlboro Menthol Lights 100's, and there was an imprint in the filter, like someone pushed in a pocket-knife's blade in it. Then one time, I bought a pack of Marlboro Menthol Regular 100's, and there was a fingernail imprint in the filter, and none of my fingertips touched any filter when I opened it. Then, one time, I was at the tobacco store, and was going to get a pack of Marlboro Menthol Lights 100's, and there was a spherical imprint on the outer pack, like someone dug in on the pack with a round metal barb. It was around 5 millimeters wide. And then today, there was another spherical imprint on the letter M of a pack of Marlboro Menthol Lights 100's box. Smaller than the other spherical imprint, but the cellophane plastic was also imprinted just like the bigger spherical imprint! WTF? Someone please do an undercover operation on all the tobacco plants that deliver to Lockport, Il! There's too many quality control flaws for them to be all incidental! Also, there's always deep imprint lines on tobacco packs, like someone intentionally impinges their fingernails in a linear fashion across and up and down the packs! All the packs mentioned here were box packs, not soft packs. Also, I had premonitions of these things happening, and they're freaking me out because all of them happened, and I'm worried that the employees at the factory might be tampering with the products, but also the store employees. Please help. I am scared.
Aug 9, 2015