Marlboro Cigarettes / $2.00 coupons on 2 pack specials

Plainview, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-806-293-4278

Iwas purchasing marlboro 2 pack specials with $2.00s off.marlboro menthol, menthol lights, at wal-mart in plainview texas.I had probably been buying these cigarettes for months thinking that i was getting a discount.one day i go and just to grab some candy by the register and some cigarettes, the 2 pack specials of marlboro.the cashier rings up my stuff, so i pay for it, not paying attention to how much it is.later on i look at the reciept and notice i did not get my discount, so i go to the customer service dept, they finally give my a $5.00 gift card for the refund on my cigarettes and say they are going to take all of the $2.00 discount, 2pack, cigarettes down, and fix them in the computer where it will take the $2.00 discount off.I went back about a week ago from that time and bought some more of those same cigarettes and nothing had changed. i tried to get my money back many of times and still have some reciepts to show i didnt get my discount.they told me they didnt know what to do, or the person that did that was gone.so im out of about $14.00s, plus tax.what am i suppose to do?

Comments

• Pa
      27th of Apr, 2012

Stop smoking

• Li
      14th of May, 2012

you must not buy them, because you would know that you are wrong.and i have proof.so, who is the stupid one?by the way, thats not very nice.how does it feel to be called stupid.all i want is to be treated fairly and my money back.they have done alot of people like that at wal-mart in plainview texas, and havent done anything to correct the problem.so where does it end?it doesnt.they are making marlboro look bad.and dont worry about me smoking.you dont support my habit.