Maple Call / long distance
I have never been customer of maplecall. Apparently blue tone that was my long distance provider went out of business and i've got bill from this company with outrageous charges that I have never agreed on neither on using their service. On my last bill from blue tone I had credit of $33.60 which has no mention on the bill from my new company. Also on their bill it said I called india and france which is nonsense and half of the bill is usage other half their charges I had never paid before. I called but they have just automated response and they hung up at the end probably because everyone is calling to cancel. I am filing complaint with better business biro. This is total scam and I am not paying this.
More Maple Call Complaints & Reviews
- Maple Call Inc - long distance calls 
- Maple Call Inc - toronto, ontario, m5w5m5 
- Maple Call / NECC telecom - phone bill 
- Maple Call Inc. - unknown company billing 
- [Resolved] Maple Call Inc. - invoice for services not provided nor signed up with 
- Maple Call - I received an invoice/bill 89032839 from this company I never heard had any agreement or business and
- Maple Call Inc - invoice for long distance service that was cancelled in march 2018 and not used since.
- Maple Call Inc. - long distance charges.
- Maple Call Inc. - charges about non existing long distance account
- Maple Call - long distance