Mango Airlines / FlyMango / stolen goods from suitcase taken from me even though it was hand luggage
On 10 July I flew with mango and had my hand luggage suitcase taken by the people who direct us to either go out of the doors to the back entrance of the plane or to the plane door, this was at the boarding gate. I was told I'll receive it at the carisole just like the other check in luggage. When I got home and unpacked I found my Versace glasses worth R5000 and Ray bans worth R2500 stolen out of my glasses box which was in this suitcase . I am utterly disgusted that I literally had my bag removed from me which was supposed to be with me as hand luggage and then had my private things opened and stolen.
More Mango Airlines / FlyMango Complaints & Reviews
- Mango Airlines - cancellation of confirmed booking 
- Mango Airlines - bad service and attitude and o response after a month and still waiting 
- Mango Airlines - refuse boarding 
- Mango Airlines - don't book with mango unless your life is perfect and nothing in the world will upset your travels plans
- Mango Airlines - illtreating elderly passengers
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - check in consultant
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - poor customer service when trying to change an incorrectly spelt name.
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - refund
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - cannot get a response from the refund rfqqbv
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - flight delayed - je139. booking reference - rhvcsg