Mango Airlines / FlyMango — missing bag belt
On 15 January 2017 I travelled from Cape Town to Durban on Mango Airlines JE 352 at 17.30. My reference number is NZTZNZ. I checked in my bag with a striped belt strapped tightly around my bag - blue, green, yellow, light orange and dark orange stripes. When my bag arrived in Durban my bag was without the belt. I informed the person at the baggage counter and he checked and was told the belt could not be found . He spoke to a person in Cape Town and was told the same. I left my contact details with him.
I would like to know how my bag was checked in with the belt and arrived in Durban without the belt.
I would appreciate it if the belt is replaced. I am a pensioner.
More Mango Airlines / FlyMango Complaints & Reviews
- Mango Airlines - cancellation of confirmed booking 
- Mango Airlines - bad service and attitude and o response after a month and still waiting 
- Mango Airlines - refuse boarding 
- Mango Airlines - don't book with mango unless your life is perfect and nothing in the world will upset your travels plans
- Mango Airlines - illtreating elderly passengers
- Mango Airlines (FlyMango) - check-in closed early - now I forfeit ticket?
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - confusing payment system resulting in double payment
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - no response to simple questions
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - luggage tampered with
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - no feedback at all