Malindo Air / change spelling of a name
I booked 9 people to Bangkok 2 months ago to fly on 26th Nov which is tomorrow.
Early this morning I check-in all my friends online but one of the name was spelled wrongly, I then call customer care 03-[protected] (it took me 30 mins before I managed to through (the lady on the other end was not helpful), 9:10am I called again and managed to speak to Keddy. I was asked to send email stated the flight details and include a picture of his passport for clarification.
I waited for 4 hours for reply from Melinda(I was unhappy because there was no reply at all ). I then called Customer care 03-[protected] at 1:30pm and after waited for some times I managed to speak to a lady it took her 20 mins to retrieve my email sent 9:23am, then only I start to receive an email that says "Dear Valued Guest,
Greetings from Malindo Air!
Kindly be informed that we have received your email and have forwarded to respective departments for further actions
We shall revert back to you as soon as possible once we have received the feedback.
Thank you for your kind patience and understanding.
Have a pleasant day ahead!
This is after 4 hours!!! Our flight is tomorrow morning 9:55am.
How do you expect me to continue to use your service!!!
More Malindo Air Complaints & Reviews
- Malindo Air - tax invoice 
- Malindo Air - ticket refund 
- Malindo Airline - multiple re - timed 
- Malindo Air - worst customer service by malindo airlines 
- Malindo Air - delayed/missed flights, misplaced luggage 
- Malindo Airways - ground floor service crew
- Malindo Airways - bag damaged and bad service
- Malindo Airways - check in counter 
- Malindoair - upgrade from economy to business promo tickets to nepal
- Malindo Air - baggage lost