Malaysia AirlinesUrgent help needed. Missed the flight and no help on the ground

Hi, I am writing this complain on behalf of my wife. She was supposed to on the flight no. Mh 191 on 1st february departing from delhi to klm and then connecting flight to auckland. New zealand. She was traveling with our kids (One 6 year old and 5 month old infent). Due to some horrible traffic she reached only 1 nd half hour before departure. She even requested to leave the luggage behind if she was allowed to board a flight. She is alone in the country with two kids and she was simply denied any help and left stranded there. Its too expensive to rebook ticket now and my daughter's visa expires on 3rd february. I belive hour nd half is sufficient time to give her boarding pass. I can understand for checking in the luggage might have been really hard and she was happy to leave that behind. Inam really disappointed with tge help she got from the malaysian airline staff at the airport too. Now she stranded there, extremely stressed with the kids. Her name is pandya, kamya harshil. Her reservation no is galileo reservation
Number:5zmqtk. Please kindly help her,
Her contact number is [protected].
Email address: [protected]@gmail.com.