Malaysia Airlines — lost luggage
I flew from kuala lumpur to london heathrow on sunday 08th january and the airline lost my luggage.
Having travelled via a business class service, and having checked my bag in at the exact time as my partners' bag, for it to somehow go missing is a complete joke and i’d like to know exactly how this has happened. This meant that I waited for an additional 45 minutes, after a 15 hour flight (It was delayed for over an hour at the begining of the journey, for the luggage, only for it not to be there. Totally unacceptable standard. I paid for business class to avoid this from happening.
Following that, I tried calling the helpline, approx 30 times, but it goes through to some answerphone to leave a message – another extremely unhelpful and poor level of service from malaysia airlines.
I also sent an email to [protected]@azzurralhr. It - I received no response. I sent a tweet to the malaysia airlines account - again, I recieved no response.
There is a clear lack of customer service which is ridiculous. Your company clearly do not have an appreciation, in fact it is a complete disregard, for the distress that losing luggage causes, as well as the financial strain, having to buy replacement essential items as a result. The lack of communication since then is completely unnaceptbale.
Flight: mh 004
Kuala lumpur - heathrow london
Date: 08 january
File reference: ahl lhrmh 24 193
Bag number: mh688828
More Malaysia Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Malaysia Airlines - lost luggage with puny compensation! 
- Malaysia Airlines - flight retimed 
- Malaysia Airlines - cancellation charges
- Malaysian Airline - excess baggage charge 
- Malaysia Airlines - horrible attitude 
- Malaysia Airlines - lost property
- Malaysia Airlines - baggage loss
- Malaysia Airlines - Delayed luggage with missing lock and contents ransacked 
- Malaysia Airlines - defaults on mas system 
- Malaysia Airlines - missing handphone and cash money