Malaysia Airlines / customer service

My husband and I booked a holiday to phuket via expedia.
Gina fletcher and maurice conway fletcher
Gina fletcher
Dob 16/08/1963
Mob [protected]
Address 3 tulloch avenue concord west nsw 2138 australia
Email [protected]
The original flight via malaysian airways included a three hour stop over at kuala lumpar..
I was contacted a week after booking the flight that the malaysian airway flight for 2200hrs 23/5/18 had been cancelled.
There were no other flights that would include our holiday package.
I was contacted by a malaysian airline representative and reassured that new arrangements would be made and these arrangements would cause no stress.
Flight was changed to

Wednesday 23rd may
Flight mh122 depart 13.05 arrive 19.55
From sydney to kuala lumpur
Hotel and dinner would be provided by airline
Thursday 24th may 2018
Flight mh786 depart 09.25 arrive 09.45
From kuala lumpur to phuket

I was happy that the airline was thoughtful and organised a hotel and dinner.

Problems started as soon as we departed from kuala lumpur airport.
Air hostess advised us how to find the transit lounge.

We eventually found the desk - there were two closed signs at the desk
Two receptionists at the desk were unprepared for the amount of people needing assistance from the flight.

I believe there were 54 passengers in the same predicament.

After one hour we were seen to and given complex instructions on how to find the shuttle bus. - there was confusion with all the passengers with us.

After reading instructions from the back of the boarding pass we eventually found the shuttle bus.

We were then told to line up and register for the shuttle bus.

The bus could only take eight to ten passengers each trip - trip was one hour return.

Arrived at the hotel at 2300hrs - restaurant was closed

We were all hungry and did not eat before as we were expecting dinner.

We were told that breakfast would be provided.

The next morning we were given breakfast and a large bus transported us all back to the airport.

My husband a I work very hard and were looking forward to this holiday.

Very, very disappointed.

On the trip back at the lay over a kuala lumpur airport I went to the customer support desk and asked to see the supervisor.
After 15 minutes the supervisor arrived.
He advised me that he could take no repsonsibility to what happened and to complain on line.

Jun 10, 2018

Post your comment