[Resolved] Makro Online18 days and counting... waiting on my online order

I purchased goods online on 22.11.2018 and have not received my order as yet. The call centre staff are clueless and just tells me that my goods are with the courier company and they don't know when it will be delivered. They gave me the name of the courier company, DSV. I then phoned DSV and was told that my goods are not with them. I have called Makro Ottery several times and spoken to Shamiela, Candice and Galiema. They have ALL told me that my goods are with the courier company and that they are sending emails to them and promised to call me back. NOBODY has called me back. It has now been 18 days. MAKRO ... "PAY BACK THE MONEY"...

• Resolution statement

• Makro Online Customer Care's Response, Sep 03, 2019

Good day Zee,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Kindly accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you and the delayed response. Please advise if this matter has been resolved so that if not, we can offer you further assistance in this regard.

Looking forward to your response.

Kind Regards,