Majic Window / replacement screen door
I buy a house without knowledge of their transferable warranty. Our dog recently destroyed the sliding screen door. I called the previous owner to get the name of the company that installed all the windows and sliding door. I call majic to get a replacement screen door because it is an oddball size that cannot be purchased from any of the home improvement stores. I get told by matt bell that because I am not a customer they cannot sell me a replacement screen door but they would allow me to still do the warranty transfer for 100 dollars then they would sell me the screen door because then I would be a customer. The fact that I bought a house with their windows doesn't make me a customer. Oh also the warranty will not cover the screen door because it was caused by our dog. So the warranty will not cover the door but the only way I can have access to buy a new door is to transfer the warranty? I didn't expect the warranty to cover it but I do need a new screen door and they wont sell me one. Horrible service! I am amazed they have been in business as long as they have. Don't use oddball sizes if you aren't going to make replacements available to people who own your products.
More Majic Window Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Majic Window - Horrible treatment with their employees! 
- Majic Window - Great Job 
- Majic Windows - Smarmy Sales People 
- Majic Window - Terrible Customer Service and poor work quality 
- Majic Windows - Pushy, rude salesperson and shady dealings.
- Majic Window - false advertisement
- Majic Window - bathtub replacement
- Majic Window - Entry door quote
- Majic Windows - Job not completed correctly