Maisie Maven

Posted: Nov 7, 2017 by

deborah/customer service

2.5
Im Shelia Rush. You know I sent you the picture and I know you received the video. This maybe funny to you but I declare and decree this; Until you do right by all these people you have scammed nothing you do will work. You will lose everything you have. As it begin to happen immediately you will remember what you did. And it is so!!! I was gonna Sue you but I see it will cost me more to get my 79 dollars back when in just a few days you won't have 79 cent. I wish I had researched you before I purchased that flat iron. Not only do you send products thst don't work, You send a complete different item. I feel sorry for you. I truly hope you don't have children because it's not their fault they will suffer for the mess you did!
Complaint comments Comments (3)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Credit Cards

Comments

N  19th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
I ordered glitter lipstick from u 4th October and I still have not received it I would like a refund please paypal has been contacted
N  19th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
Horrible product and hideous customer service. Don't buy it!! American Express gave me my money back but Maisie Maven and their customer service rep "Deborah" were a total joke who just get you to waste your time as if they might really help you. They ask for a video of the product not working and then tell you they didn't receive it, then they did receive it but the video isn't functional, then they ignore you. They have NO INTENTION of helping you. And their product does not work, period! Don't believe the occasional review to the contrary. STAY AWAY!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree