Mail.com / locked out of account
This is the world's worst email service. I typed in the password wrong on my brand new account and was locked out. Filling out the online customer service form was a complete waste of time. I filled out the customer service form three times after three days had passed since I first requested help. The people at mail.com do not care one whit as to whether you can access your email or not. I searched for their reviews and found that others had the same problem. There is a complete disconnect between the techs and management. The techs seem to be having one big party--as they are completely and wholly unresponsive! I cannot access some needed business emails because of this company's complete indifference!
More Mail.com Complaints & Reviews
- Mail.com - email account disappeared! 
- Mail.com - impossible to cancel premium account 
- Mail.com - can't access email 
- Mail.com - they will not cancel my account 
- Mail.com - premium account feature does not work.
- Mail.com / 1&1 Mail & Media - spam is rampant!
- Mail.com - appalling service!
- Mail.com - email service
- Mail.com / 1&1 Mail & Media - poor sevice