Mahindra Xylo / Newly purchased car getting many problems

India Review updated:

Dear sir
Last two week back purchased a mahindra xylo from haldwani (Uttrakhand) mahalakxmi motors.

After two weeks car is not working properly its gear box is not working fine its side windows having problem and there are many other issues with the car its request you to kindly replace it with other one.. After examine or else we ill go to consumer forum for the same

Regards
Menakshi kapoor
Bareilly
Mo:[protected]

Lo

Comments

Apr 18, 2011

clutch hard & power window problem

Apr 19, 2011

sir,
    my vehicle no cg 04 hc 0550 has very nominal fault but Ralas motors Raipur Chhattisgarh has engaged in 13 days and he told again around 10 days for Repairing and he give Reason Non availability of parts. And he will not given engine warranty but my vehicle only run 35000 km in Only 09 months.
    Please Co ordinate ..

CELL NO. 94 26 01 39 28

TO,
    THE MANAGER SHRI
    Mhendra & Mhendra companey

SUBJECT: -- A complaint against the working failure about XYLO CELEBRATIONS NEW MODAL CAR

Sir,

With regret i have by humbly inform you that i have purchased new xylo celebrations new car from BHURAWALA MOTERS Himmatnagar, sabarkantha gujarat on 25th june 2011 .
    The company had drive it for 16 KM .we have already driven it 1897 KM, The date of purchain during this period of driving it has canght hit for twice .We had already informed about it to the
    dealer at himmatnagar and accoding to their advice we had already sent it there .After four day they had reternad it to us but same problem has been continued, There seemed no
    improvement in this working order, To day we have already handed over it to the dealer an 6th sep 2011 .
    I am a business man and i had purchased it for my renline tour mine is a wide area of my business so i have to hire a car and for it spending Rs.2000 / = daily.

Till today no satisfactory answer is received from the dealer.

pl do favrable as early as possible

sorry for the trouble given .
    thanking for you.

AT & PO & TA :- BAYAD
    DIST :- SABARKANTHA 38 33 25
    CELL NO. 94 26 01 39 28

Sep 18, 2011

Till today no satisfactory answer is received from the dealer.

• Ra
      Oct 05, 2011
    Mahindra Xylo - Faulty Design
    India

I own a Xylo E6-of Aug 2010, which is single driven and clocked only 7000 KM so far. I had a horrifying experience today: While driving at good speed, ie. 60 KM/hr, suddenly a warning came up that the “alternator not working and battery not charging”, thereafter the brakes became very hard and vehicle went out of control. Only to my luck, that patch of road was empty and nearby there was slushy field where I could stop the vehicle. Earlier once, after 40 KM of continuous drive, the fuel pump gave up and vehicle did not start. Enough is enough.. I gonna sell Xylo and no more Mahindra products. Hope the TVS service stn. (Ernakulam) will not qoute any excuse not to replace alternator and fuel pump under warranty (my email id: [protected]@rediffmail.com)

• Bi
      Nov 24, 2011
    Mahindra Xylo - Non attending the complain
    SIREESH AUTO
    India

Sir My Name is Birendra Prasad Shah owner of vehicle no KA02 MD 9949, I, purchased the vehicle in the year 2009 and running only is 19000 KM as of today, 24.11.2011, last time I, send my car for servicing in the month of September we brought into to the service in charge that the color on the body beat is vanishing they excepted the same and told they will mail to the company and as soon as they get the reply they will rectify the problem there was another problem the tank cap lock is not working they told we are out of stock and that will also been done while they call us for color rectification, i am very up set till today there is no respond for the problem of my xylo car, from Mahindra which is known for they customer servicing i think this news is not correct there is no one to listen my complain in SIREESH AUTO when i am calling them they are telling sir we will cal you back, but never called me now i am having regret to buy xylo E8, i had lot of option in this range .If any thing could be done please contact me or i will sell the vehicle shortly and never buy a Mahindra Product and also insist the same .

From Birendra shah