Mahindra Scorpio / Scorpio Servicing

1 Hosa Road Singasandra post., Bangaore, India Review updated:

I am taking my time out to provide feedback on Sireesh Auto Pvt ltd located in Singasandra post.
SirI have given my vehicle for normal 50 KM service. After servicing I had to revisit the service centre 4 times to fix a simple clutch by issue. Even after paying a whooping Rs. 12000 that includes undercoating + several other additional things which was suggested by Sireesh Auto and I agreed the quality of the service for the very reason I visited the workshop failed miserably.
I believe in originality and always keep my vehicle in top condition with all MM parts therefore since the begining I have always serviced by vehicle in Sireesh Auto in Hosure Road branch. This time I did a grave mistake going to Sireesh Auto located in Singasandra post, Hosa Road.
The attitude of the service personal are disgusting apart from the pathetic job they do. Here are some of my pain points:
a) the vehicle was delivered to me after 3 days without washing;
b) so i went to the workshop next day to get my car washed. Waited for 4 long hours to get my vehicle washed and delivered. I must tell you that the car cleaner who cleans my car on a daily basis does a much much better job than this service guys;
c) with lot of disappointment and wastage of my Saturday morning I took the vehicle home. Could not drive for 1.5 days because the undercoat that was done did not dry even after 5th day. can you imagine the quality of work;
d) when i took my vehicle to my office the gear started giving me problem. The reason is the clutch was loose and therefore gear was tight. Again a visit to Sireesh Auto !!!
e) After 2 days...the clutch got stuck and I merely survived an accident while coming back from office. Guess what ? I revisted Sireesh Auto 4th time. This time I had to pay additional Rs. 850 /- because the clutch had dirt and was not cleaned during servicing.
The worst part of the entire episode is when the service guys came to deliver the vehicle after calling 10-12 times. When they arrived they had an negative attitude when I explained that I am getting harassed by Sireesh for not doing the job correct the first time. They took Rs. 850 /- without giving me the bill and also pushed me before driving away.

What a shame I could not believe this and stood there on the road for a while before I parked my vehicle in the garage. Ops!! I should not forget to mention my car was delivered to me with complete dirt /mud both inside out.

I will never suggest my fellow Scorpio owners to this service centre. An absolute cheat + no courtesy + absolute bogus service with no professional worker.

Overall, i felt cheated + harassed + my vehicle not serviced to my satisfaction.

regards
Anish Gupta
KA 51 P 967
[protected]

An
Sep 19, 2014

Comments

• Si
      Jun 24, 2011
    Mahindra Scorpio - long time for repairing
    tvs-mahindra scorpio
    India

This is with reference to accidental repair of my Scorpio @ tvs service centre kottayam for the last4 months ago, since its not repaired.

• Mo
      Jul 02, 2011
    Mahindra Scorpio - misbehaivear
    mahindra & mahindra
    India

sir i m
    consumer of mahidra scorpio. allahabad mahindra service center = misbehave, abuse languge, not costmer careing