Mags4cheap/People Magazine and OK / paid for product and never received

7658 Bobbyboyar AveWest Hills 91304, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 818 999.1525

I ordered People magazine in 11/07 and paid $120.00. After 3 months, realized never received and contacted company. Brian said that this was never received from publisher and that he would resubmit and would also give me OK magazine with it because there was a promotion and I overpaid. I have made probably 20 phone calls, left 20 emails and numerous threats. I have been told 4 times over the past 5 months that it was either in the mail and I should receive it within a week or that I would be receiving my refund within the week, as long as they had my correct address on file. I have threatened them and have tried everything I knew how and still have gotten NOTHING. I want my money back!!!

Comments

Rb
  16th of Nov, 2008
Ladies & Gentlemen -

I have been the absentee owner of Mags4Cheap.Com for years. I own several other businesses that occupy the majority of my time. About 3 years ago I handed this company off to a management team that has done a very good job of running my company to the ground. There was a time when Mags4Cheap was the best name online for magazine subscriptions. Obviously, that is no more. About a month ago, my own mother found the negative reviews about my company online and called me. I have since come back to Mags4Cheap, replaced my entire staff and am actively managing it myself. We have sold to more than 3 Million people, and although we have millions of very happy customers, there are nevertheless some very unhappy customers out there, including those who posted here.

I am here to reach out to any customers who have not either received their magazine subscription or a refund. If you fit in this category, you may email me directly at rbfallon@mags4cheap.com or call me directly at 281-558-5618.

I will personally investigate your issues and refund you if necessary.

I apologize for the bad experience you have had and I am here to make things right.

Cordially,