Mags4cheap/People Magazine and OK โ€” Paid for product and never received

D

I ordered People magazine in 11/07 and paid $120.00. After 3 months, realized never received and contacted company. Brian said that this was never received from publisher and that he would resubmit and would also give me OK magazine with it because there was a promotion and I overpaid. I have made probably 20 phone calls, left 20 emails and numerous threats. I have been told 4 times over the past 5 months that it was either in the mail and I should receive it within a week or that I would be receiving my refund within the week, as long as they had my correct address on file. I have threatened them and have tried everything I knew how and still have gotten NOTHING. I want my money back!!!

• Updated by Farmdogs2 ยท Oct 04, 2019

Don't send any more of this left wing crap to my house I never subscribed any way.

• Updated by [email protected] ยท Oct 14, 2019

When can I expect my delivery to start back

• Rb
    R. Brandon Fallon Nov 16, 2008

Ladies & Gentlemen -

I have been the absentee owner of Mags4Cheap.Com for years. I own several other businesses that occupy the majority of my time. About 3 years ago I handed this company off to a management team that has done a very good job of running my company to the ground. There was a time when Mags4Cheap was the best name online for magazine subscriptions. Obviously, that is no more. About a month ago, my own mother found the negative reviews about my company online and called me. I have since come back to Mags4Cheap, replaced my entire staff and am actively managing it myself. We have sold to more than 3 Million people, and although we have millions of very happy customers, there are nevertheless some very unhappy customers out there, including those who posted here.

I am here to reach out to any customers who have not either received their magazine subscription or a refund. If you fit in this category, you may email me directly at [protected]@mags4cheap.com or call me directly at [protected].

I will personally investigate your issues and refund you if necessary.

I apologize for the bad experience you have had and I am here to make things right.

Cordially,

R. Brandon Fallon
    Mags4Cheap.Com
    Owner

• To
    Tonya Stevenson Aug 20, 2018

I have gotten 3 so far in the mall with my address and name that I did not order. I want this to stop asap. BXBDBGD *********** CAR-RT LOT**R-011 #[protected]#PE 5135AR12 F May 19 My name and address This is what is on the label of the third mag . I have not gotten an invoice but I am trying to avoid any other mistakes by this company.

• So
    Somerain Sep 09, 2018

Pg 14 article styletracks ..Black Girls Rock 2018. If you wrote White Girls Rock 2018 it is a racist comment. Why couldn't it just say Girls Rock 2018. If you can't substitute brown, white don't use nothing at all. I take offense at this article. The world is getting crazier and pitting color against color. This needs to stop! We are all one!

• Pe
    People magazine Jan 06, 2019

Did not receive a People magazine dated Dec. 7, 2018. Please send me a duplicate copy of this magazine to:

Pam Friend
    3835 Appling Rd
    Bartlett, TN 38135

e-mail address: [protected]@comcast.net

Sandy Bond Jun 16, 2019

So tired of seeing the Gaines family in the cover. They have been on the cover 5 times in the last year. Please stop, this is too much. Thank you

• Ca
    [email protected] Jun 16, 2019

Haven't been reciecing my peple. This has been going on for a while. At least 12 issues! Been a good customer for years. Would really like an add on to my subscription time. look forward every week to read people. This problemmakes me think if I want to renew.

• Ce
    Cecile Roy Jun 23, 2019

What the heck were your photo editors thinking when the printed the photo of the group - and the girl in the middle has THREE LEGS!?
    You can very clearly see both legs & both shoes ... but also REALLY BADLY added on 3rd leg .. and a foot wearing a sock!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    "21 Kids Take a Stand".

Comments

• Ep
    E. Polly York Jul 06, 2019

I sent you my renewal Ck. (9472) in the amt. of $44.00 on 6-11-19. I have now received a "Last Letter" from you saying you are cancelling my subscription. would appreciate a phone call [protected]) or letter of apology at your earliest convenience
    I've been on this computer for over an hour trying to get an acknowledgment from you.

• Ca
    Candi Devine Jul 15, 2019

This is the second time in two months that I have NOT received my issue of People - this latest is the July 15th issue and I am extremely disappointed. The last time this happened, I submitted my complaint and it took almost three weeks to receive the copy. Too long! Please don't let this happen again. Thank you.

Chickentofish Oct 12, 2019

Why do I get my People today and have to see an article about that crook Hillary Clinton - The American people are so sick of this woman and have no interest in reading anything about her and Chelsea They both are Wicked and corrupt. I suggest you cancel any future articles you have planned. Cancelling my subscription if I see another one

• Fa
    Farmdogs2 Oct 13, 2019

I never supscibed to this magazine and want this left wing garbage stopped coming to my door.Any body that praises Hillery Clinton has to hate this country.

• Je
    [email protected] Oct 20, 2019

Have not received the magazine for 2 weeks could you please check why as I really miss it.

j fiorito
    16225 39th ave ne
    lake forest park, wa 98155

#ppl2125825725/6#

Andrea Pickens Nov 27, 2019

DO NOT SPOIL Shows ( like the masked singer) in your headlines!!! It takes away possible viewers from Fox when you tell us what singer was revealed the night before in you headlines. Whoever reported this NEEDS to be reprimanded so it doesnt happen again. Thank you!

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Boardโ€™s Terms and Conditions