MagicJack / can't get refund
I've been trying to get a refund for the extended service plan that I paid $59.95 for and doesn't even kick in until the end of my initial year of so-called service you get with the purchase of the MagicJack. However, their customer service people can not understand that and insist on interpreting my request as a request for a refund on the MagicJack itself which is beyond their 30-day period for a refund. I've sent out at least 8 emails to them trying to tell them I do not want a refund for the MagicJack itself, but for the extended service plan.
Anybody reading this should be warned NOT to buy this product. I had nothing but headaches with it from the start and mistakingly tried to get it to work beyond the 30-day refund period. MagicJack sounds too good to be true and it is.
More MagicJack Complaints & Reviews
- MagicJack - fraud and scam 
- MagicJack - scam and cheating 
- Majic Jack - rip off 
- MagicJack.com - magicjack order 
- MagicJack - doesn't work with dsl as promised 
- MagicJack - magicjack go
- MagicJack - magicjack go not working
- MagicJack - magicjack device & support
- Magic Jack - billing and payment
- MagicJack - about my number 514 331 7987 whom rings in another home when I call it