MacMall / Wrongful charges

1 NY, United States Review updated:

We bought a laptop from them and within 5 minutes of receiving it decided that we wanted another one. Immediately we sent an email to them regarding the return and told them that it has been opened but not used. Not even started it. They reply us saying that no restocking fee will be charged. So we returned it asap. And after almost 6 weeks we get our money back minus the restocking fee. We sent them an email saying that earlier we were told that no such thing will be charged. Shamelessly they ignore our messages. Their representative who told us that no restocking fee will be charged should be punished for his lack of knowledge and not us. And the restocking fee is not just a couple of bucks, it is several HUNDRED DOLLARS. These people have no ethics and forget about customer service. ROBBERS!

So
May 3, 2013

Comments

• Tr
      5th of Mar, 2009
    MacMall - Bad service
    MacMall
    macmall.com

One word, Horrible. I bought it when was in stock online, then they asked me to prove my credit card by calling them 2 days after. I did all that and 5 days later, they emailed me they discontinued the product already. I wasted altogether 1 week of getting nothing.