MacMall / Wrongful charges
We bought a laptop from them and within 5 minutes of receiving it decided that we wanted another one. Immediately we sent an email to them regarding the return and told them that it has been opened but not used. Not even started it. They reply us saying that no restocking fee will be charged. So we returned it asap. And after almost 6 weeks we get our money back minus the restocking fee. We sent them an email saying that earlier we were told that no such thing will be charged. Shamelessly they ignore our messages. Their representative who told us that no restocking fee will be charged should be punished for his lack of knowledge and not us. And the restocking fee is not just a couple of bucks, it is several HUNDRED DOLLARS. These people have no ethics and forget about customer service. ROBBERS!
More MacMall Complaints & Reviews
- MacMall - Rebates and Financing Scam
- Mac Mall.com - Rebate refusal 
- PC Mall - Unprofessional cold calls 
- PC Mall - Charged for the order never received! 
- MacMall - Worst service ever 
- MacMall / PCMall - bad experience
- MacMall - Never again!! Beware and avoid!
- MacMall - I wasted too much time and money on it
- Mac Mall - Bad service
- Imac Computer Ordered Through Macmall - policy regarding new defective computer