Luxury Locs / Charge my card

Luxury locs
This company is a rip off in is operated by liars. I order hair 7/15/09 for next day shipping, I didn't receive my hair at all. My card wasn't charge. So Monday I call in told them I didn't want the hair amymore. Renee said no problem, your card has not been charge. Tuesday Keith call in leave a message on my voice mail."Hello Ms. Johnson this is Keith from Luxury Locs, sorry for the incovience with your hair, but we can ship it free next day free of charge, but we don;t knkow what day we will be able to ship it. Your card has not been charge, if you are still interested in receivng the hair give us a call." He left this on my voice mail. I still have it, I plan to use it at court. Do you know he charge my card anyway. After I left exactly seven messages telling them not to charge my card. Renee call back in I told her that I didn;t want the hair again, she place me on hold then some how the phone got disconnected, when I call back no one answered, nor did she call back. After calling 3 more times leaveing irate voice mails, Keith call back in said Renee told him I said ship the hair and she call back 10 minutes after him saying he told her to ship the hair. Finally Renee sent me a fake ### conformation number stating that it was for a refund that I have yet to receive. It unfortaunately the things this company send you through. I start myprocess on taking them to court. Good thing I have familly in Atlanta. DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. Also the owner April never called me back.

A  11th of Feb, 2010 by
I had a very similar expierence with them just a couple of months after you had yours. I’ve been ordering hair from them for about 2 years and from day one I’ve had problemS with them. I most have ordered at least 6 times from them within that time and every time I had a problem with the order. The last time was around September 2009, I placed a close to $200 order from them and I havent received any hair until this day and they did charge my account. I reported them to the Better Business Bureau and Consumer Affair in their area, and I called my bank and they gave me a refund on the item that I did not receive. I also left countless messages for Renee and the owner never, and they never called me back till this day. Their hair is good quality and not as pricy as some other place, however, when I use to order 8oz of hair, I never use to get 8oz; I use to get only 4oz. The bag that they sent me couldn’t even do half of my head. My hair dresser open the bag and automatically said to me that this is not 8oz of hair, and that happened twice with two diffrent hair stylist. It wasn’t worth the stress any more I had to go elsewhere. It was just one stressful experience after another and they would always have some BS excess, or blame it on the packing people every time. I agree 100% DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM, ITS NOT WORTH THE HEADACHE YOU WILL BE WAITING 3-4 WEEKS FOR HAIR THAT YOU PAID EXPRESS SHIPMENT FOR!!! I have also heard similar stories about them else where on other sites, and some people just never report them but they are out there believe, we are not the only ones.