Luna — carpet
I have never been more upset talking to customer service folks before-seriously! I was told it is very frustrating to listen to customers who are upset and unsatisfied! WTF? really? that's your job. I would honestly not recommend them not only because of their non-existent customer service but horrible service as well. Time after time we were delayed installation in our new apartment and we had to move in. The carpet techs showed up weeks later and I had to move boxes and furniture from one room to another to get the horrible quality carpet installed. On top of that the least they could've said was that they are sorry, which they didn't let alone compensation. I was so unhappy would not recommend or ever use again. Not to mention there are nicer and cheaper companies out there.
More Luna Complaints & Reviews
- Luna Carpet - complete disatisfaction 
- Luna Carpet - not return deposit 
- Luna Flooring - lying thiefs!
- Luna Carpet - dishonest sales practices
- [Resolved] Luna Flooring - return of my deposit
- [Resolved] Luna Flooring - laminate and carpet
- Luna Carpet - entire company dealings
- [Resolved] Luna Flooring / 21st Century Flooring - carpet installation
- [Resolved] Luna Flooring / 21st Century Flooring - carpet
- [Resolved] Luna Flooring - stay away from this company