LuluGal / My order was both late and wrong

Shanghai China I think, United States Review updated:

On November 22, I ordered a dress to wear for Christmas (Order L1611230143152167). I received an email confirmation and, on December 3, a "shipment notification." On December 14 I contacted Lulugal to ask "Where is my order?" and was given the same "Please be patient and wait one more week" response several times, including on December 22. According to their "customer service, " I could not cancel my order because it was in transit and, like many other people, I had no idea that it was coming from China.

The package did finally arrive on December 24. The dress is the wrong color, looks nothing like the photo on the website, and, of course, it does not fit. After reading online reviews (and how I wish I had thought to do so before placing the order), it's clear that it would cost more to send it back than I actually paid for the dress, so I see no point in that. I will post a negative review wherever I can find a site that will accept it and will block any further communication from these people. What a waste of money and energy!

I have escalated this to a claim with Paypal and am hoping for at least some restitution, but I have little hope of that.

Vi
Dec 26, 2016

Comments

• Cs
      Mar 05, 2017

My experience was almost identical to yours. I ordered a dress Thanksgiving weekend 2016; did not research reviews; waited until mid-January when I received it after being "stuck" in Shanghai. Even though it was the correct dress, it was the wrong size, which was too small of course. Returning would cost almost as much as I spent to purchase it. I was told to keep it and would be given a 20% discount on next purchase. No thank you. I hoped a friend would be able to wear it, but, it was too small for her as well. I am now stuck with it that I will eventually donate to the needy.

• Fr
      Mar 29, 2017

I ordered a coat from LuLugal and chose the size based on the size chart they provided. The coat arrived a week later than promised and was tiny. I tried to call customer service as their website says that is the only way to know how to return unusable merchandise. I have called their customer service number at least 50 times and it is always either busy or rings and rings until a voice comes on saying all circuits are busy; call back later. What can I do??