Lufthansa / Lost baggage
Travelled from Lubbock to Chennai. From Frankfurt to Chenna by Flt. LH158 and landed at MAA on 5th August, 09.
Ticket# [protected]: bAGGAGE TAG: aa252379 with two suitcases. Only one was retrieved at MAA. The other one was classified as Mishandled and Property Irregularity was reported at the MAA airport. The Representative of Lufthansa was reckless and unwillingly handled several passengers who reported non-arrival of their baggage. Neither an assurance to trace the lost baggage was given. On 6th Aug 09, a telephone call was received from Lufthansa Chennai office which said that the baggage could not be traced anywhere. Left with no clothes, no place to stay in the midnight, Lufthansa representatives did not show even a caring attitude. Now I am asked to run from pillar to post, I have to spend a lot of money to go to Airport, local office, buy clothes and it is a nightmare. Out of the two weeks holiday, I will have to run behind the Lufthansa for the next three days. Will Lufthansa help me get my baggage atleast now? Or give a proper reply so that I can cancel my travel and go back to the US immediately?
More Lufthansa Complaints & Reviews
- Lufthansa - Customer Service 
- Lufthansa - Lost Luggage / Claim for Reimbursement of Replacement Purchases 
- Lufthansa - Lost Baggage - Poor Customer Service 
- Lufthansa - Reschedule my flight 
- Lufthansa - Complaints letter got no where to send 
- Lufthansa German Airlines - lack of adequate food choice
- Lufthansa German Airlines - flight delay
- Lufthansa German Airlines - incredibly rude staff and ridiculous delays
- Lufthansa German Airlines - pet not taken care 
- Lufthansa German Airlines - Discrimination of people with mental health disabilities