Lucille Roberts / customer rep/ brianna

1 New York valley stream, United States

In October i received an email from lucille roberts they had a special for$19.99 for member who want to rejoin the club. I missed that online deal on october 28 I emaild Katty which is a very nice lady about the offer .She said she will give the same promotion but. it not available online anymore i have to come to the store.At that time they had a promotion going on : if sign up you get the rest of the month free plus next month also free.Katty called me on monday to check with me if i went to the club to sign up .I told her her ill go there later on.When i call and asked for her that rep Brianna answered the phone when i was talking to her about the deal Katty offered me she hung up on me.I went to the club right after and met with Brianna .I told her everything and showed her Katty message about the deal.She showed me a paper where i will pay$ 1.39 the same day i sign up
nov 15, 69.99 for annual fee and december 1 st my 19.99 payment will kick in. I repeat the same thing to her do i have to pay the monthly fee for november .She said on novemebr 15 they will charge me69.99 for annual fee .And she signed me up.Today i went to the gym to pay my fee. when i got there Brianna told me my past dues balance is 199
I asked how come
She told me on i sign up on oct 30 i get the rest of the mont free wich is oct 31 (funny)
on november 1 st they try to charge my car d for 19.99 and novemebr 15 $69.99 since they payment didnt go thru there os a return fee.
I was like i call you and talk to you about what Katty said
she was like that what ny sport system give i nust sign you up.If you want to camcel just cancel.And i responded to her. : why did you sign me up if you had to go by what the system gave you.why didnt you tell me to come back when The manager was here.
And she started raising her tone
i was like you dont have to scream at me
I just told you if you couldnt go with the deal you shouldnt sign me up
and she said to me : " at this point. i dont care anymore, you can cancel if you want im not going back and forth with, i will start cursing you out"
I was like what did you just said
she repeated the same thing : i will start cursing at you if you keep talking to me
she was mad loud that. when another representative came and asked her what going on to calm down
And brianma was screaming at me oh go ahead talk to her tell her what is going i dont care anymore
The other customer rep was so nice and i explained to her what going, and i dont know why the girl was screaming at me for something so simple
And that when she apologizes to me and gwt my info and tell me to come back
That girl Brianna is so direspectful she doesnt even know what customer service is.She doesnt belong at the front desk of a bussinesss

Sa