LowCostCells / InPhonic / Wirefly / InPhonic rebate scam alert!
I've been waiting for almost a year for 2 cell phone rebates to arrive. All the forms were all filled out properly, sent in on time, everything APPROVED. Here's the message I've been getting from the rebate center for the past 6 months:
"Claim approved. Payment pending, please allow 4-5 weeks for payment processing."
Every time I enquire about what's going on, they assure me that they are working really hard to get those checks to me. Rebate center is:
Wireless Rebate Processing Center
c/o Customer Care Department
PO Box 100517 - BCC
White Bear Lake, MN [protected]
[protected] rebatestatus AT inphonic.com.
They no longer respond to my emails.
More LowCostCells / InPhonic / Wirefly Complaints & Reviews
- Wirefly - Scam and cheating 
- Wirefly - Wirefly/Simplexity Fraud and Un-fair service 
- Wirefly - Avoid Wirefly! 
- Wirefly - monies refunded back to my account 
- Wirefly.com - Not a credible site 
- Wirefly Is The Worst - liars 
- Wirefly/Simplexity - An early termination fee on a phone that I am still currently using 
- WIREFLY .COM - Scam 
- Wirefly/Simplexity - Be cool! It is a robbery... 
- Wirefly - Stealing my money