LotusLeggings5 pairs of leggings

I ordered on January 28th, nothing came for so long that I enquired, and they told me they could re-ship, or give me a refund. I chose a refund, and they didn't complete it. I contacted them again, and what followed was at first, lies about how I had requested it too late (when it was offered, not requested, and within their guideline timeframe), and then about how they had tried, and it "hadn't worked" so now they could offer me store credit. As it was a present, and the birthday was long missed, this was not acceptable.

So
May 14, 2017

Comments

• Ra
      Jul 17, 2017

Lotus Leggings is not in the US at all. The addresses at which they claim to have Lotus Leggings warehouses in the US either: 1) show an empty grassy lot (with a decrepit unmarked building in the background which seems to be registered to a furniture shop), or 2) is the address of a local post office.

Lotus Leggings' Refund Policy states "Contact us at [protected]@lotusleggings.com for a return mailing address". I think the use of the indefinite article "a" is significant. A return mailing address. Any address, lol :D

Your original package from China should have the sender's contact details on it. Does it read?

Mr Zheng, Bei ling xin,
    qu, Wuyi, Jinhua, Zhejiang
    China 321200
    ** Tel (?) [protected] ** (mobile number)

A Google search of the telephone number links to this company in China:
    "Yiwu Moshiner Network Technology Company Limited - China Leggings"
    With business listings: