Lotus Leggings / "vip membership"

1 Unknown, United States Review updated:

I feel like a fool! I signed up for a $4.95 trial of their leggings and was forced to pay for a pair of short shorts too - another $4.95. Last night I noticed more charges totaling nearly $105.00 on my credit card. Two days ago I received one pair of plain black leggings and a pair of skimpy shorts. The "Lotus Leggings" logo is plastered on the front of both items. Free advertising for them. I spent over an hour on the phone with them and the issue was not resolved to my satisfaction. Apparently, I needed to cancel my order BEFORE it came to me... once delivered it cannot be returned. So, basically, I paid almost $115.00 for one pair of plain leggings and a worthless pair of nylon shorts. After an hour on the phone with customer service and a "manager, " I came away with a 35% refund offer, pledged to post to my credit card in 3 - 6 days. I am not satisfied and I promise to call them hourly this weekend until this issue is resolved. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR LOTUS LEGGINGS... IT IS A SCAM!!!

Al
Nov 10, 2018

Comments

• Ka
      21st of Feb, 2019

Got my order after almost three (3) months. Ordered four (4) pants. Received only three (3) and two were the same and NOT what I ordered. Am quite upset and returning them is a joke. Disgusting.