Lotus Leggings / "vip membership"
I feel like a fool! I signed up for a $4.95 trial of their leggings and was forced to pay for a pair of short shorts too - another $4.95. Last night I noticed more charges totaling nearly $105.00 on my credit card. Two days ago I received one pair of plain black leggings and a pair of skimpy shorts. The "Lotus Leggings" logo is plastered on the front of both items. Free advertising for them. I spent over an hour on the phone with them and the issue was not resolved to my satisfaction. Apparently, I needed to cancel my order BEFORE it came to me... once delivered it cannot be returned. So, basically, I paid almost $115.00 for one pair of plain leggings and a worthless pair of nylon shorts. After an hour on the phone with customer service and a "manager, " I came away with a 35% refund offer, pledged to post to my credit card in 3 - 6 days. I am not satisfied and I promise to call them hourly this weekend until this issue is resolved. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR LOTUS LEGGINGS... IT IS A SCAM!!!
More Lotus Leggings Complaints & Reviews
- Lotus Leggings - such a waste of money 
- Lotus Leggings - vip membership 
- Lotus Leggings - scam, ripoff 
- Lotus Leggings - did not sign up for vip membership!!! furious!! 
- Lotus Leggings - customer service & shipping 
- Lotus Leggings - my enrollment
- Lotus Leggings - kitchen opener of multi-items (6 in one multi-opener)
- Lotus Leggings - leggings and shorts.
- Lotus Leggings - trying to cancel my plan 
- Lotus Leggings - I am sending back product. they do not fit right and I want to cancel my subscription