Lotus Leggings / unauthorized charges
I signed up for the try lotus leggins trial and was not only forced to pay for shorts I opted out of buying but was charged an unauthorized 49.99 AFTER I asked for my account to be closed and was denied a refund by customer service even tho I never received the trial leggins to even TRY the leggins and I was never told I would be charged 49.99 a month for this service. I am going to my bank this Friday to file a fraudulent charge claim and to get my money back. Also every time I try to cancel I am told I have to call a 1800 number and when I call the number I am told I cannot get a refund and am given the run around! I can buy leggins for $5 at Wal-Mart. Their prices are not only outrageous they are absolutely downright ridiculous! I want a full refund and my account to be closed is all I want! And I can't seem to get anyone to do this, so my bank will have to handle it asap
More Lotus Leggings Complaints & Reviews
- Lotus Leggings - such a waste of money 
- Lotus Leggings - vip membership 
- Lotus Leggings - scam, ripoff 
- Lotus Leggings - customer service & shipping 
- Lotus Leggings - did not sign up for vip membership!!! furious!! 
- Lotus Leggings - Vip Lotus Leggings / I Asked 2 Months ago to CANCEL ORDER
- Lotus Leggings - Leggings
- Lotus Leggings US 8889394528 - unauthorized credit card payment.
- Lotus Leggings - they are sending small legging and I need large legging
- Lotus Leggings - charging my card without authorizing it!