Lotus Leggings / leggings
I was on Messenger and a pop up for Lotus Leggings showed up, it said try these leggings for $4.95 and I tryed to buy them but it kept adding a pair of shorts that I didn't want and wasn't gonna let me order only the leggings and I didn't want to pay for a pair of shorts I didn't want so I didn't hit confr and thought the order was canceled, next thing I know is I was charged for the leggings and shorts plus shipping, so I called and said what had happened and said that I didn't want the shorts and I didn't want a membership or anything, the man said that he would cancel everything and it would take a couple weeks to get my money back, so I thought all was good, wrong!!! A couple weeks later they steal $49.99 out of my checking account, so I call and tell them what happened and they let me talk to a supervisor that was rude and said I couldn't have my money back and that I only canceled the shorts and that was that, I remembered that I had a confirmation number and an email from the first time I called and it plainly says I will be charged no more and that I cancelled everything, and when I called again they said the email was only cancelling the shorts and I said No!!! It says I cancelled everything... Anyway still No money back!!!
More Lotus Leggings Complaints & Reviews
- Lotus Leggings - such a waste of money 
- Lotus Leggings - vip membership 
- Lotus Leggings - scam, ripoff 
- Lotus Leggings - customer service & shipping 
- Lotus Leggings - did not sign up for vip membership!!! furious!! 
- Lotus Leggings - leggings and shorts.
- Lotus Leggings - trying to cancel my plan
- Lotus Leggings - I am sending back product. they do not fit right and I want to cancel my subscription
- Lotus Leggings - keep getting in mail
- Lotus Leggings - unauthorised charges to my credit card