L'Oreal — l'oréal revitalift night cream.
My mother bought this product from a good cosmetic store in Kolkata, West Bengal on 8th May, 2017. My mother applied the cream for four days and felt a weird burning effect on face immediately after application. And the burning sensation continues for a couple of hours. For once we thought may be its because the cream is working and its a part of its process. But then she got many rashes on her face and then i googled to get any relevant information.
Then i found this link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2449482/Woman-suffers-blistered-face-using-LOreal-anti-wrinkle-cream.html
This and a few more links said the same story. I used to believe in the L'Oréal brand so much but now i think i have to recommend all known people to be careful when dealing with this brand.
I want some serious action to be taken against this.
More L'Oreal Complaints & Reviews
- Loreal / L'Oreal Pearl Perfect Day Cream - complaint against loreal 
- L'Oreal - bottle stops pumping, when there are lots of make left in the bottle 
- L'Oreal - elling duplicate products 
- L'Oreal Paris London - revitalift day face cream 
- L'oreal Paris Healthy Look Creme Gloss Color - wrong color 
- L'Oreal - l'oreal excellence creme 5g medium golden brown
- L'Oreal - lipstick "color riche" 362 cristal cappuccino 
- L'Oreal - loreal feria hair dye
- L'Oreal - voluminous lash paradise mascara
- L'Oreal - loreal imported deep nourishing spa gel 490 gm