Lord & Taylor / employee

Natick, MA, United States

I couldn't find any sales help so went to another level to check out. The woman who overheard me tell the salesperson about my dilemma...it turns out she is the store manager...came over to tell me that there were 7 people and all I had to do was push a button to get service. I nicely said...I miss the old lord and Taylor...she responded extremely rudely and snidely said...I miss the old lord and Taylor customer. She then continued to "defend" her store instead of simply acknowledging my frustration in trying to find a sale person to pay. She was the opposite of customer friendly. She get telling me that she has been general manager for many years. I was simply astonished at her behavior as was my sister. The sales person who, checked me out said that her response made her cringe because it was so rude. Never uttered a nice word.
I asked the salesperson her name because this woman needs some help in customer service. Her name is KELLY MASIELLO. NATICK MALL STORE MANAGER.
I would appreciate a response. First time I have ever contacted L and T because usually people are so nice.
Thank