Lord & Taylor / terrible experience

July 15th, 2008. This is a compliment about a sales person on the 5th floor of Lord & Taylor 424 Fifth Ave, New York City N. Y.

It's very easy to write complaints about situations that happen, but this lady deserves to be recognized, she very helpful, polite, and is very much into selling and pleasing, it was a pleasure dealing with her as she seemed to be the only pleasant person working in her department, will come up and ask if she can help. I have a few terrible experiences on that 5th floor but this lady is to be commended her ID number is 9451- 044 the other numbers on the sales slip was [protected].

Sincerely,
Mrs. Frances Gardner

Also being I can't get any form for complimenting sales personnel I"ll also include this also. You have a Sales Person I can't remember what floor but she works in the Boy's Dept I've spoken about her numerous time to who ever was supering there at the time she is ULTRA, ULTRA, It's a pleasure dealing with her I usually call to see if she's their before going to get things for my Grand Son and other items for gifts, etc, Her name is Olivia and her phone extension is X3981 if that's not it any longer she's the only Olivia working in the boy's dept. She's a asian lady, she add everything to where she works, lovely, lovely person. Before going to the pit (5th floor) I had stopped to say hello to her so I know she"s stilling that department.

Sincerely,
Mrs Frances Gardner.

Comments

• Ro
      18th of Oct, 2013

I Tried To Find A Clothe Asked For Help To The Sale Person Who Refused To Help Me Said The Computer Not Work And The Telephon. One The Sale Person Name Is Shakkira. Requested The Store Maneger The Sales Persons Refused To Call Instead To Call The Maneger They Went To The Security And Came As A Gang With Michelle Who Said She Is The Store Manager And Few Minutes Later Came Shannon Who Identified As The Security And Owner Of The Store With Jasminee. I Asked Why They Came, When I Only Need A Store Manager. She Tread Me As A Criminal. She Support The Sales Persons As A Friend Instead Asking Me What Happen/ The Two Od Then Were Bulling Due To My Accent And My Age. They Use The Store Police And Facility For Personal Essue And Shannon Hang Around The Store Taking Care Customer Service To Protec The Y Friend No Protect The Store They Ussing The Telephone With The Personal Matter. Then Lisa Other Store Manager Who I Was Spected After Other Sales Person Contacted Her. I Requested To Her That I Only Want To Talk About Customer Services, Shannon Tried To Teach Me How I Have To Talk Becouse And Provkes Becouse She Dont Want I Make Complains And Throw Me Out Of The Store, If You Requested The Video Tpu Will See How Was The Situation. The Only Mistakr Did Was Requested The Manager As Customer And Lisa And Michelle Support The Then And Never Asking What Was The Real Situation. As Custoner I Fild Abuse. Aggreviate And Discrimenate. I Called The Police And Went To The Emrgency Room I Dont Feel Well After That No Body Care

Today 10/14/2013 Day Of Hispanic Heritage And Celebration, Abby One Manager Of The Corporate Office In Pa Tel 570-821-6200 Hang Up The Telephone And Considered My Case Of Abuse And Discriminatioon That Happen En Scarsdale Facility Is Close, I Will Continue With My Case. They Only Accepted They Version Of The Situation, And The Let That Happen. When I Spoke With All Manager Indicated They Dont Care About The Customer Services And Use The Security When A Customer Asked For The Manager After The Sales Person Refused To Help The Custome. I Spoke With Charles A Store Manaher In Scarsdale Ext.501 And Mike A Westchester Regional Manager Est.263 Who Recomended Me Never Go Back To L&t Instead Trainer Then And The Personal To Give Better Customer Service. I Thin Abby Is Other Person Who Consider Her Time Value To Hang Up The Telephone As A Prepotent Person Who Refused To Understend They Need The Customer I Can Buy Any Where But I Considered Tha A 99 Cents Store Give More Respect To The Customen Than L&t . L&t Tread The Customer As A Garbage That Is The Answer That I Recive From L&