Lord & Taylor / terrible experience
July 15th, 2008. This is a compliment about a sales person on the 5th floor of Lord & Taylor 424 Fifth Ave, New York City N. Y.
It's very easy to write complaints about situations that happen, but this lady deserves to be recognized, she very helpful, polite, and is very much into selling and pleasing, it was a pleasure dealing with her as she seemed to be the only pleasant person working in her department, will come up and ask if she can help. I have a few terrible experiences on that 5th floor but this lady is to be commended her ID number is 9451- 044 the other numbers on the sales slip was [protected].
Mrs. Frances Gardner
Also being I can't get any form for complimenting sales personnel I"ll also include this also. You have a Sales Person I can't remember what floor but she works in the Boy's Dept I've spoken about her numerous time to who ever was supering there at the time she is ULTRA, ULTRA, It's a pleasure dealing with her I usually call to see if she's their before going to get things for my Grand Son and other items for gifts, etc, Her name is Olivia and her phone extension is X3981 if that's not it any longer she's the only Olivia working in the boy's dept. She's a asian lady, she add everything to where she works, lovely, lovely person. Before going to the pit (5th floor) I had stopped to say hello to her so I know she"s stilling that department.
Mrs Frances Gardner.
More Lord & Taylor Complaints & Reviews
- Lord and Taylor - bug in web discount program 
- Lord and Taylor - never again! 
- Lord & Taylor - bad customer service-cosmetics department 
- Lord and Taylor - cancelled online order, no refund
- Lord & Taylor - racial profiling 
- Lord & Taylor - online order, stolen goods, replacement shipment, double charges, filed police report yet no refund
- Lord & Taylor - no refund from lord and taylor they owe me $44
- Lord & Taylor - online order
- Lord & Taylor - employee
- Lord & Taylor - customer service