[Resolved] LongHorn Steakhouse / dining experience/ food
I went to the North Attleboro MA location for my son's birthday on 12/29/2017 6pm which we called ahead. We had a party of 13 which we told them we were splitting checks before ordering but they said they would do it at the end. That resulted in incorrect checks twice and over 15 mins to receive a correct check. Then when we got our food several ppl at the table complained about their sides either being cold or nasty but nothing was done. My mother complained about her steak being under cooked and it took until the end of the meal to be received. No manager ever came over once then my son got his birthday ice cream which he never got a spoon and i asked 3 times. He had to eat with a fork because it never came he's 7. I worked for longhorn before and the waiters were unorganized and not once did a manager come over to even apologize or anything. I spent over 90 dollars alone and was disappointed with my food, service and complete dining experience.
Wasn't resolved but can't tolerate compulsive liars like Wroen
Updated by Faithtavi, Dec 31, 2017
When you spend over 300 dollars in a restaurant you expect your food and service to be good not get your food cold and wrong. I worked for the corporation so I was shocked by the service and quality of food
More LongHorn Steakhouse Complaints & Reviews
- LongHorn Steakhouse - awful service & food 
- LongHorn Steakhouse - scam artists 
- LongHorn Steakhouse - poor food & service 
- LongHorn Steakhouse - horrrible customer service and extra long wait
- LongHorn Steakhouse - rip off - charged twice
- LongHorn Steakhouse - too much seasoning and salt used to cook the steak
- LongHorn Steakhouse - food and service
- LongHorn Steakhouse - seating / front desk service 
- LongHorn Steakhouse - food, management, staff, cleanliness
- LongHorn Steakhouse - overall experience from the minute we walked in the door.