Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] / columbus day holiday peak charge unfair and unjust
The LIRR has the audacity to charge its riders the extra peak fare up charge on Columbus day holiday what a disgrace. They are nothing short of deplorable in the way they have done such a deplorable manner to unsuspecting people who ride their trains on a National Holiday expecting to not be subject to peak up charges . Everyone needs to in a collaborative fashion form a community to exercise our rights to protest, complain, report and disparage the LIRR until they heed to the basic needs of their riders .
More Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] Complaints & Reviews
- MTA-Long Island Railroad (LIRR) - senior/disabled fares on morning trains 
- LIRR - horrible service 
- LIRR - lirr 
- Njt / Lirr / Mta Penn Station - men's restroom deplorable unsafe 
- LIRR - delays - suspended service
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - compromised ticket vending machine farmingdale station. (11735).
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - ronkonkoma weekend trains
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - conductor
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - babylon line to jamaica terminal
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - montauk train