Logitech / No customer service

United States, Greenville sc Review updated:
Greenville sc
I ordered wireless keyboard K350 and wireless trackball. The package arrived but had been damaged and the tape that ran the length of the box had split open and 3 pieces of tape had been put across the top. The keyboard was there but the trackball wasn't. Logitech won't do anything about it without pictures of what i received. I don't have a camera, so that isn't possible. They refuse to do anything about it. They have no customer service department, it seems. I talked to 4 different men and they all just kept saying they had to have a picture. The 4th guy refused to put me through to a supervisor. He kept calling me ma'am and he never got excited but it was plain that he had no intention of doing anything to help me. Just finding a phone # for them was a major ordeal. Whoever heard of a company not having customer service people to help you that you could reach BY PHONE!
May 27, 2015

A  30th of Sep, 2015 by
Terrible company. They sent me a set of headphones ($40) instead of the $123 Speakers I ordered. I've been messed around now for 11 days trying to obtain a response and action with the company to obtain an RMA to return the wrong product and obtain a refund. Though the CS employees I have spoken to have promised this will all be done (quoted within 48hrs, then 24hrs... and so on) nothing has actually come forward from the Sales/Order group that actually need to do the work. It's not the poor sods on the phone that I am angry with but the total aloof Management and Business Planners who have setup this system to be inertly broken and dysfunctional. There is no method to speak with someone in Sales/Orders except by email and then one just receives a standard response but no action. Ludicrious and I'm fuming that they think it's OK to steal my $ and hope I just lay down and die. I'm now running a charge back through Paypal which I hope they agree on.

Logitech Logo Logitech